Who are Talented Recruitment Group?
We are a specialist recruitment company and hold a great reputation for hiring in the Tech and FMCG industries. We pride ourselves on our unique approach to the market and our in-depth knowledge of what we do.
Why are we hiring?
Due to continued growth and client requirements, we are expanding the TRG team. This role will be focused on working closely with key clients to nurture the relationships, source relevant candidates and help develop the junior members of the team.
Why join TRG?
- Based in central Bournemouth, we’ve just moved into a new office with great access to amenities.
- Although office-based, we offer flexible working to help with the day-to-day routines such as school runs, health and family requirements.
- All our recruiters receive a brand new Apple MacBook Pro, Dual 4K Monitors, iPhone, LinkedIn Recruiter, leading systems and software plus many more benefits.
- You’ll be part of an ambitious, vibrant and fun team who work hard and socialise regularly.
- We’re agile and nimble with the ability to react quickly.
- Good training opportunities with a vast amount of career progression.
- Generous remuneration package including market-leading commission, incentives, tech, holiday and social events.
What does a Senior Recruitment Consultant do at TRG?
- Leads by example as a Senior member of the business.
- Provides support and knowledge to a close-knit team.
- Engages with key clients to nurture relationships.
- Manages the sourcing of new candidates.
- Continually trains and increases industry knowledge to ensure value additive offering to both clients and candidates.
- Attends trade events to represent TRG.
- Develops personal skill-sets and career progression.
Who would be right for this position?
- Ambition – Someone who isn’t afraid to try new things or ask difficult questions.
- Drive – If you’re passionate about succeeding then you’ll fit right in.
- Transparency – Both internally and externally, we put people first by leading with a consistent flow of honest communication. This is a prerequisite for any of our team.
- Knowledgeable – A good understanding of tech with a passion for keeping up to date on industry news and trade trends.
- Experience – Someone that has at least 2 years of recruitment experience.
What does the future with TRG look like?
You’ll quickly see that our approach to what we do means the future is looking positive for Talented Recruitment Group. We plan for the future by consistently challenging ourselves and leading with innovation.
Interested in knowing more?
Apply directly and we’ll be in touch soon to discuss the opportunity in more detail.